Thursday, July 28, 2016

New on my bookshelf #14

Welcome to another New on my Bookshelf.

Many, many one-clicky!! Some lovely books added to the collection. :-) Lots of box sets this month.

This is also called "Stacking the Shelves" and my girlfriend Bambi does it on her blog weekly too. Be sure to check hers out. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga Reviews.

Books I've bought recently: (free and paid for)

If you'd like to pick up some free romance books from Amazon, you can find the Top 100 free romance books here.









Books I've received or bought to review: (they are in the schedule, reviews to come!!)

Please note not all review books are new releases or coming soon. Some may be the first in a series that have been out for a while but new to me that I've decided to add into the rotation.





I hope you enjoyed this what's on my bookshelf post. Come back soon for the next installment.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

9 comments:

  1. WOW lots of books there Deanna now you need the time to read them :)

    I have read a couple of them already :)

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool Helen. Which ones have you picked up / read?

      Delete
    2. I have read Kandy Shepherd's and Michelle Douglas's and they ae fab :)

      Have Fun
      Helen

      Delete
  2. It's so hard to resist the one click. I had the Fox one for review then realized it was a serial and totally bailed on it. They make me growly. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one click is dangerous. I've already read all the Fox ones. I had only just finished the first book and then got asked to proofread the last two of the serial, so fortunately I didn't have to wait. Waiting on parts of a serial drive me batty.

      Delete
  3. It's a trend I really hate. It feels like a money grab. Just put it all in one book. Blerg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a money grab. It's a horrible trend but I also think it's starting to die down somewhat. I think too many readers were complaining about it. I know one author who put out 60 to 70 page serials with like 8 parts. Even 99c per part, that adds up. Annoyed the heck out of me.

      Delete
    2. It really can add up! I have one author I really like and wanted to read the book but by the time all of the sections were out the book would cost like 18 bucks I think i was. For a regular sized read. I just could't do that. Or rather wouldn't do that. I do hope it's dying down some. I was surprised to see this one was one of them. I don't recall another of hers doing that. Or at least none I'd read so far.

      Delete
    3. She's never done it before. This is a new thing Entangled is trying with their Scorched line but yeah I hear you on the price. There was one which worked out to be about that much which a friend wanted to read. It was an author she liked but I think by the time it was done, it was 16 or 18 dollars. She passed on it and grumbled instead.

      Delete