Thursday, November 19, 2015

New on my bookshelf #6

Welcome to another installement of "New On My Bookshelf". So many books, so litle time!!

I know others have called it "Stacking the Shelves" and my girlfriend Bambi does it on her blog weekly too. Be sure to check hers out.

Books I've bought recently: (free and paid for)

If you'd like to pick up some free romance books from Amazon, you can find the Top 100 free romance books here.





Books I've received or bought to review: (they are in the schedule, reviews to come!!)

Please note not all review books are new releases or coming soon. Some may be the first in a series that have been out for a while but new to me.





I hope you enjoyed this what's on my bookshelf post. Visit back each fortnight for a new instalment.

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. Some of those freebies look really delicious. I Hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always love my book hauls. :-) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete