This is my challenge this year:
As for the other challenge, my friend Bambi has talked me into doing the Pervy Girl Challenge for all the naughty books I read. I think I'll start off easy at Level 2, which is 12 books for the year. I think I can accomplish that. Bambi assures me I will be able to accomplish this with the regular reading I do. I think I will be able to since I think I'm off to a good start. Two books read for the challenge already and it's only the 10th day of the year. :-) Wish me luck ... and many naughty reads!!!
- Rule Breaker by Lily Harlem
- Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #3) by Meghan March
- Tied to Trouble by Megan Erickson
- Ty the Sexy Dragon / Sera's Dragon by Lexxie Couper
- Prime Minister by Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller
- Shameless by Gina L Maxwell
- Learning Curves by Cathryn Fox
- Desiring Red by Kristin Miller
- Dominating Red by Kristin Miller
- At Her Husband's Command by Lily Harlem
- Desk Job by Lily Harlem (review to come)
- Hands On by Cathryn Fox
I'm also doing the Read All The Books challenge. This one is so huge it has its own post code. Here is it.
What reading challenges are you doing this year?
Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA: