Thursday, October 17, 2019

What Helen Read #41: September 2019

Hello again! Because I'm behind so far this month, you get a twofer this week. I'm trying to catch up so squeezing in Helen's September reads as well. And once this is done, I can feel a bit more caught up and less guilty for being slack even if I had good reasons for it. Jet lag, y'all. Jet lag. It's no fun.

Here's what Helen read for the last month.











Helen always has a fab reading month. Let's see what stood out for her ...


I had a fabulous reading month and I just can’t pick out the standouts because they were all fabulous depending on what a reader feels like reading, I highly recommend them all, I visited many places and I smiled, laughed and cried throughout these stories so many different emotions.

Have Fun, Helen.

Well, here's what Helen read. What do you think? Did you read any of the same books? What did you read this month? Tell us below.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment