Monday, September 9, 2019

What Helen Read #40: August 2019

As you read this I am on my way to the North Shore for a road trip. I can't wait to check out and hike around Lake Superior again. I love that lake so much and when I visited a couple of years ago, I couldn't wait to get back. It's such a majestic lake.

And of course, this month Helen had another great reading month. I don't think there's ever a month where Helen doesn't have a great reading month. Many books that she has loved as well.

Here's what Helen read for the last month.











Helen always has a fab reading month. Let's see what stood out for her ...


I read five Harlequin books this month and all of them had me turning the pages. I don’t think I can ever go wrong with any of Annie West, Trish Morey, Dani Collins, Katrina Cudmore or Clare Connelly’s stories.

I have to highly recommend Amy Rose Bennett’s start to a new series How To Catch A Wicked Viscount. It is really good. And Victoria Purman’s The Land Girls was moving and beautiful and one not to be missed.

Barbara Hannay’s Meet Me In Venice took me on a wonderful trip to Venice and Stefanie London’s The Aussie Next Door was so fabulous and the first of a new series.

A new to me author Sophia Money-Coutts had me laughing out loud with her book What Happens Now and Annie Seaton’s Undara was a real page turner, and I must say that if you are after a quick read Winter's Walk by Mel A Rowe and the next instalment in Ainslie Paton’s series, The Mysterious Stranger, I thoroughly enjoyed.

Truly I do highly recommend them all.

Have Fun, Helen.

Well, here's what Helen read. What do you think? Did you read any of the same books? What did you read this month? Tell us below.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads
 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous stories :)

    Have Fun

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s an amazing month of reading Helen. So many great books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen always has a great month when it comes to reading.

      Delete