Monday, September 2, 2019

What Deanna Read #43: August 2019

Hello! Hello! I'm crazy busy right now. We leave for the US to visit family for a month on Monday (the day this post goes live) and I'm trying to get ahead. I still have to pack and give Steve and haircut and then tomorrow we are heading into the city to celebrate Father's Day with my family. Where does all the time go? I didn't even want to get out of bed this morning.

Here's what I read for the month.









I didn't read as many books this month because as I said, I've been busy. That said, there have been some fantastic books.

As usual, Serena Akeroyd the Writing Machine has released quite a few books this month. I've read all of them. The last book in a series, Stained Souls. A bully romance but so much more in The S*x Tape, and the first in an MC duet, Their Sinner. All the books were fab but you know she's a fav author of mine.

I finally caught up with Rhenna Morgan's books that I hadn't read while I was away working overseas, and Down & Dirty was fantastic. Such a sensual story. And of course, His To Defend which was just lush. I have a little crush on the Russian mafia because of Sergei. Pretty sure they are not like that in real life.

I also read two very naughty, dirty books. They are a guilty pleasure. One was a new (old) author Keira Jackman. New because I've not read her before. Old because she's the secret pen name of an author I love. Twins was sexy. And I saw someone talking about Triple Daddies by Madison Fay and found I had it in my library. Holy heck. This book is all cocks and cum. One needs to be in the right kind of mood to read these books.

That's it from me. What did you read for this last month? Do leave a comment and let me know.

Stay tuned for Helen's books next.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  goodreads

4 comments:

  1. Another good month for me. Read some great books, and one not so great!

    1. Break the Day by Lara Adrian. A midnight breed novel. Love how the series has been refreshed

    2. The Lionman Kidnapping by Eve Langlais. Chimera Secrets #3. I'm loving this series

    3. The Healing Touch by Jayne Rylon

    4. A Little Light Mischief by Cat Sebastian. A Turner novella

    5. Devlin by Barbara Freethy. 7 Brides for 7 Blackthorns #1

    6. Murdered in Conard County by Rachel Lee

    7. Jason by Julia London. 7 Brides for 7 Blackthorns #2

    8. England Expects by Sara Sheridan. Mirabelle Bevan #3. Catching up on this amateur sleuth series set in 50s Brighton

    9. British Bulldog by Sara Sheridan. Mirabelle Bevan #4

    10. Fire on the Moon by Rebecca York. Decorah security #19

    11. Ross by Lynn Raye Harris. 7 Brides for 7 Blackthorns #3.

    12. Defender by Anna Hackett. House of Rone #2. Love these cyborgs

    13. Phillip by Cristin Harbor. 7 Brides for 7 Blackthorns #4. Didn't enjoy this at all. Only finished it because of series

    14. Seal for Hire by Trish Loye

    15. Reede by Veronica Scott. Badari warriors Sector's new Allies #9. I love this series

    16. Brock by Roxanne St Claire. 7 Brides for 7 Blackthorns #5. Enjoyed this installment


    Gill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Gill! You had some fantastic books for the month. I loved Defender. I couldn't read it fast enough when it landed on my Kindle.

      Delete
  2. Bit late in the day, but just finished His to Defend. Wow. Totally agree with you
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed His To Defend. It's a marvelous book.

      Delete