Tuesday, May 14, 2019

What Helen Read #36: April 2019

What a year it has been. Can't believe it's already the middle of May and Mother's Day has just passed. For all of you who celebrate Mother's Day, I hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends. I had an early Mother's Day celebration with my mummy on Friday. We hung out, went shopping, and then dinner with the family. It was fab.

I'm a little late bringing Helen's April reads. I have no excuse. Still adjusting to life after the project and getting back into the swing of things. Surprised how busy we are for just trying to relax but being away for a year. It's taking a lot of catching up. So yeah, no excuse.

Here's what Helen read for the last month.










Helen always has a fab reading month. Let's see what stood out for her ...

I loved both Annie West’s Wedding Night Reunion in Greece and Michelle Douglas’s Miss Prim's Greek Island Fling (you gotta love that title) stories. They were both with my favourite setting - Greece. They are fabulous stories that I highly recommend, sensual and so romantic.

Debut author Rosemary Mackenzie’s The Homestead By The River is a saga that had me turning the pages with a complicated family and secrets over a time span during the 60’s and 70’s in Ireland and Australia, I loved it.

Of course, Alissa Callen never disappoints me with her beautiful rural romances and both The Purple Hills and The Round Yard are stories I recommend.

And I must mention The Scandalous Suffragette by Eliza Redgold, a beautiful romance and story about the suffragettes and chocolate.

Honestly I could go on because I thoroughly enjoyed every book I read and would recommend them all.

Have Fun, Helen.

Well, here's what Helen read. What do you think? Did you read any of the same books? What did you read this month? Tell us below.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads
 

2 comments:

  1. I do love seeing all of the covers like this and I would recommend everyone of these books :)

    Have Fun

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. The covers are my favorite part. They look so nice together.

      Delete