Friday, October 12, 2018

What Helen Read #30: September 2018

I'm pushing it this month. This blog post of Helen's reads is due up in two days and I'm only now putting it together. What can I say? Work has been bonkers. I have so much work to do. *SOBS* But hey, look at all these pretty books Helen read.

Here's what Helen read for the last month.











Helen always has a fab reading month. Let's see what stood out for her ...

There were no disappointments this month. I truly thoroughly enjoyed everyone of these books, all a little different. There were smiles, laughter, and some tears, and some really hot stories. I will pick four that are special but really they are all good.

A must-read is Emily Madden’s The Lost Pearl, a time slip that starts in Pearl Harbour just before the bombing in WWII and continues on in Sydney 2017. The emotions that came with this one made it a big hit.

The Elusive Earl by Maddison Michaels is an exciting, fun, and sensual journey through Italy looking for antiquities. There is danger all around, and Brianna and Daniel are fighting their feelings as well as the bad guys. This is a must-read.

The Single Ladies Of Jacaranda Retirement Village is a fabulous debut by Joanna Nell. This one takes us on a journey with 79 year old Peggy and her life in the village. This one had me laughing out loud and crying. What a fabulous story!

Whitsunday Dawn by Annie Seaton is another time slip that I highly recommend. It is set around WWII. The setting is awesome as are the characters. This story a must-read. I loved it.

And quickly, Amy Andrews' Sydney Smoke Rugby series is hot and fabulous. Playing House is no exception. If you haven’t read these I do suggest you get onto them.

I do highly recommend every book on this list. You will mot be disappointed. I am sure of it.

Have Fun, Helen.

Well, here's what Helen read. What do you think? Did you read any of the same books? What did you read this month? Tell us below.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

4 comments:

  1. I do love seeing all of the covers together and what a fabulous month I had :)

    Have Fun

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It's my favorite thing about this post. Seeing all the pretty covers together.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I thought I was doing a lot of reading but you pout me to shame!

    ReplyDelete