Friday, August 4, 2017

What Deanna Read #18: July 2017

Dude! This was a good month. It started off slow but picked up and I'm surprised I read as many books as I did. *happy dance*

Here's what I read for the month.










 



Can you believe it? Almost 20 books this month for me. That's got to be some kind of record!

What did I enjoy reading? The most standout book of the month which took me by total surprise was Breeder by Cara Bristol. It's a sci fi romance but it has such depth as it explores the role of women on the planet Parseon. It's not unlike the subjugation of women in the Middle Eastern countries but in this instance our heroine finds love with her Alpha Commander. This is the book I've talked about all month.

Another reading treat was Thea Harrison's Spellbinder. It's her latest release. Don't mind the iffy cover, the book itself is brilliant. I love visiting the Elder Races world even though this is a spin-off series. I simply adore Morgan. He's so enigmatic.

Hunger by Jacquelyn Frank surprised me too. This second book in the series was much better than the first. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

And finally, Anna Hackett never disappoints. This time with Undiscovered which is the first book in her Treasure Hunter Secuirty series. It's like Indiana Jones meets alpha Navy SEAL. Yum!

That's it from me. What did you read for this last month? Do leave a comment and let me know.

And stay tuned for Helen's reading list for the month too.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

6 comments:

  1. WOW you did have a great month awesome :)

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! That IS a good reading month. Dang, Deanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! You had a really good month! Hugs and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you how happy I am that I had a good month.

      Delete