Friday, January 6, 2017

What Deanna Read #12: December 2016

Well, December was a much better reading month. Not one of my best months but certainly much better than October and November - combined!!

And happily, I had some excellent reads for the month - some old favorites and a few new to me authors.

Here's to an even better January of reading!




It's kind of hard to pick one or two stand out books this month because they were all pretty dang good ... but if I really had to choose I'd say Rhenna Morgan's Rough and Tumble as a new to me author was sensational. Also Kandy Shepher's Greek Tycoon's Mistletoe Proposal was romantic and heartwarming and incredibly well written. Finally, debut author Maddie Wade's second book (not so debut now) was fantastic. She's really stepped up her game with the second book, Stolen Dreams. Finally, Cara Bristol's Claimed By The Cyborg was a highly anticipated book for me and I loved it.

Stay tuned for Helen's reading list for the month too.

What did you read for this last month? Do leave a comment and let me know.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deanna

    I am so glad you are getting back into the reading again must feel so good.

    I too loved Kandy's story beautiful :)

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did much better. I was happy about it.

      Delete
  2. Not bad at all! Rough and Tumble has such a yummy cover. The Hero, too :D

    ReplyDelete