Thursday, July 21, 2016

What Helen Read #3: June 2016

Another month, another bunch of books read. I gotta say, these are one of my favorite posts to put together. I love seeing all the pretty covers in one place and what has been read for the month. It makes my book loving heart giddy with joy to see all these books.

Here's what Helen read for the month of June.











Wow, Helen! You really knocked it out of the park this month. So many books read!! Go you!!

Well, here's what Helen read. What do you think? Did you read any of the same books? What did you read this month? Tell us below.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous stories and I never tire of seeing them all together so pretty :)

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing all the book covers together like this too. :-)

      Delete