Thursday, July 14, 2016

What Deanna Read #5: June 2016

I think this has been a decent month for me. I've settled into my new reading glasses (sort of!) and I've figured out how to read comfortably. I think I read about a decent average number of books for me this month which has been kind of an average number. I'm okay with that. Here's what I read for the month of June and look at all the pretty covers!













There were some stand out reads for me this month too. Allegiance of Honor by Nalini Singh was spectaculer. I adored Tristan in Crown Prince's Chosen Bride by Kandy Shepherd and of course, I'm completely obsessed (still am, in fact!) with Gavin from Prime Minister by Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller.

Don't forget later in the month, there's also What Helen Read and I'm sure Helen has a much better showing than I have here.

What did you read for the month of May? Do leave a comment and let me know.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

3 comments:

  1. Morning Deanna

    This always looks so pretty with all of the covers up well done on all that you have read this month and I really need to catch up with Nalini's books I know have 3 to read and want to read them I do love this series Slave to Sensation was the very first paranormal I read after I won it on at The Romance Bandits many years ago :)

    I look forward to seeing mine up soon :)

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, I love seeing all the covers together too. They look so pretty. I'm pretty pleased with my accomplishments of Nalini's books as they were LONG books. Almost 500 pages for both of them. I had some really good books read last month too. Overall, a good month!

      Delete
  2. That's not bad at all for the month. Lots of good looking reads on that list :)

    ReplyDelete