Thursday, April 7, 2016

What Deanna Read #2: March 2016

What Deanna Read month #2 ... onwards but not upwards. It's been a slow reading month for me. I'm having problems with my eyes, so reading has been rather tricky. That said, I got through a few audiobooks which has helped add to the number of books read this month, or rather ... listened to! There is nothing wrong with my ears. :-)

Here's what I got through for the month of March.


bk1
SEAL's Honor
Free on Amazon





Huh ... I didn't realise it, but there were a lot of SEALs in my reading list this month. Gotta love me some men in uniform! :-)

So there you have it. Here's what I've read for the month. In future, this feature will be on the first available Thursday of the month. I say available because some months there are other posts which may take precedence early in the month. I'll to my best to keep this to as early in the month as possible.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

2 comments: