Friday, April 15, 2016

Insta-Week #3: In which the boy smiles

Good grief! I almost forgot about this week's Insta-Week. How very slack of me!! It's been a busy week, I've barely had time to catch my breath and phew! Lots of stuff happening.

So here's my last week in Instagram pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

Shed
First things first, progress on the shed is coming along nicely. The wall insulation is up and the windows are in. They have also started cladding the outside. It still needs to be painted to match the house though.

Steve Shipley
I asked Steve to smile while I took a photo of him and this was the best I got. :-/ I guess he is smiling on the inside!

Breakfast hot pot  Freshly squeezed juice
We went out for brunch over the weekend at one of our favorite restaurants and had some very lovely food. Chorizo with baked eggs and chickpeas, and freshly squeezed juices.

View from Paymasters
And we got this lovely view while eating out brunch. :-)

Chicken congee
More on the food front, you know what's awesome? The parents are home from their travels which means mum is around to cook me dinner. Here is one of my favorites she made the other night. Chicken congee. Recipe coming soon to Daz in the Kitchen.

Maria V Snyder book signing
The excitement this week was I got to attend a Harlequin blogger event featuring author Maria V Snyder who wrote the Study series. I love those books. So glad I was able to meet her and listen to her talk about her books and her writing.

Just fry fried food
And finally, some crazy food shot. This was a fried chicken place we walked past while out the other night. What a lot of fried food!!! I was so amazed I had to stop and take a photo. Just fry, my friend, just fry!!

That's my week in pictures.

What about you? Do you have an Instagram account? Do you post pictures of your life? Show me. I would like to see. :-)


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

2 comments: