Friday, January 29, 2016

New Release: Destroyed by the Bad Boy by Madison Collins

fc


Destroyed by the Bad Boy
By: Madison Collins
Releasing January 29, 2016
Self-Published

Buy Links:  Amazon 


Synopsis


This book contains two complete erotic romance novellas with no cliffhangers.

Stranded ...
On the way to our parents wedding in the mountains, the mother of all snow storms attacks, leaving me stranded in a remote cabin with my new stepbrother.
My hot as hell, I-need-to-change-my-panties because-they’re-soaked, cocky asshole of a stepbrother, Bentley McAllister.

The kicker of it all?
The only items he's packed are liquor and condoms, and he’s looking at me like he wants to put both to good use.

My name is Sierra, and my libido can only take so much.

Send help!

Caged ...
Two brothers...
One girl...

Rising stars in the cage fighting circuit, Cage and Tripp Garrett are as close as two brothers can be. Fiercely competitive and smoldering with intensity, neither has ever lost a fight. Until they face their toughest opponent yet: Lily.

They both want her. But neither can have her. Lily is as off-limits as they come. They make a pact that the tough-as-nails daughter of their trainer will never come between them.
Until one of them begins to fall in love. Then all is fair in love and war.

Caged is a sexy, fast-paced love story with a punch.
Warning: Contains adult language and sexual content.



Excerpt

Warning: this excerpt contains explicit content. 18+ only

From Stranded ...
“Open up your mouth for me, princess. Let me show you how I like it.”
Without further delay I brought myself face-to-cock with Bentley’s member and in one fell swoop I deep throated him. While I couldn’t get his full cock into my mouth, I made sure to stroke what I couldn’t fit, and massage his balls so that they didn’t feel left out.
“Jesus. Fuck, Sierra.”
And to think this was only the beginning.



Follow the tour | Goodreads CAGED | Goodreads STRANDED


Author Info


jsMadison Collins is the author of romantic short stories such as Caged, Stranded with My Stepbrother and the upcoming Monster Prick. She enjoys the occasional stiff cocktail, and watching romantic comedies. Most days you can find her curled up with a good book. She currently resides in New Jersey.

Author Links:  Goodreads






fb


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment