Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tuesday Teaser: Coming Soon #3

Welcome to another installment of "Coming Soon". I do love what's coming soon in books and when I get an email from Amazon or Fictfact or any of the publishers I subscribe to with news on what's coming soon, seriously, it's like my kind of crack. I love being addicted to books, don't you?

Every now and then, I get a slew of emails from Amazon entitled "New from ...." with the author's name after the "from". I get them because I "follow" an author of Amazon, or sometimes because I've purchased books from them. A week or so ago, I received a whole lot of emails from Amazon. It was almost like they were spamming me. LOL. I had fun looking through all the emails to see what is coming soon.

In no particular date order, here's what's coming soon from Amazon, from the authors I follow ...








If you see something that catches your fancy, go ahead and pre-order the book if it's available. Go ahead. Support an author. Buy a book. Read a book. Review a book. :-)

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this installment of my Coming Soon series. Check back each week to see what else is new.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

 

No comments:

Post a Comment