Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sephora Express nail polish remover review

Welcome to another post of Sunday randomness and this time it's nail polish remover. Random right? Maybe not!


If you've read my previous post on the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish, you'll know that I've not been using my regular Addictive gel nail polish in favor of regular nail polish because I've not been home and around my rather enormous collection of gel polish. Instead, I've collected a few bottles of regular nail polish and been using them instead.

The thing I've been enjoying about the regular nail polish is it's very quick to apply.

The thing I've not been enjoying about the regular nail polish is it's very annoying to remove.

I bought a bottle of regular nail polish remover and had the most dastardly, messy time getting rid of the nail polish. Not fun.


About a week ago, I went to Sephora and I had not planned on getting nail polish remover but I was checking out and going through the "aisle of doom" and saw the Sephora brand nail polish remover and thought "hey, I've heard good things about this, I'll give it a try" and bought it.

I'm so glad I did.

It's wonderful.

It's one of those nail polish removers where you dip your finger in and twirl your finger around, and it removes the nail polish.

Works a treat.

And very easy to use.

I also like that it does not dry out my fingers and my nails.

It's very gentle to use.

I'm so glad I bought this stuff as it has made removing regular nail polish much easier.

What nail polish remover do you like to use?


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  youtube  pinterest  google+  email  goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment