Sunday, April 12, 2015

Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation - review

It's Sunday video time again, where I post the blogginess relating to the video that has just gone up on my YouTube channel.

vid

If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you'll know that I'm partial to foundation and trying to achieve a flawless finish for my face. It's not always a winning battle. I've posted on the blog previously about how the Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation is not my friend, but I think that I have managed for us to be decent acquaintances.

This is my review of the product. For some reason, I decided that I wanted to do a video of it.

I hope there's not too much redundancy between the blog post and the video, and I hope you enjoy it.

Here it is:



Find me around SOCIAL MEDIA: Deanna's World - Daz in the Kitchen - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Pinterest

 

No comments:

Post a Comment